Accident Reporting

Access to forms and information related to University accidents, including automobile, property and employee injury.


Accidents or incidents involving University vehicles/drivers and University business rentals must be reported.

Accident/Incident Reporting

This describes reporting of accidents or incidents where a non-employee was seriously injured or personal property was damaged. This does not include an accident involving damage to a University automobile or rental, University-owned property damage, or an employee sustaining a work-related injury.  

University-owned Property

As the name implies, this refers to damages sustained to University-owned property such as buildings, content, and equipment. It does not include automobiles or personal property.

Workers' Compensation

This is a legal remedy that covers medical expenses and wage loss for employees who have been injured in the course and scope of their employment.