Auto Financial Responsibility Insurance ID Card

All University-owned vehicles must carry a Financial Responsibility Insurance Identification Card which indicates proof of insurance.

Certificates of Insurance

A Certificate of Insurance (COI) is a form listing the insurance carried by contractors the University does business with.

Property Insurance

The University's Property Insurance Policy covers University-Owned Property, Buildings, Contents and Property in the University's care, custody and control.

​Recommended Minimum Insurance Requirements

These are the recommended minimum insurance requirements that should be included in University contracts with third parties.