Auto Financial Responsibility Insurance ID Card

All University-owned vehicles must carry a Financial Responsibility Insurance Identification Card which indicates proof of insurance. This card should be in the vehicle's glove compartment. If renting a vehicle, check to make certain that the ID card is in there. If driving to Canada, please see note below.

7/1/22 -6/30/23 Auto Financial Responsibility Insurance ID Card (PDF)

NOTE: When driving a University-owned vehicle for University business to Canada - you must hold an 'original' Canada NON-RESIDENT Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card. Please check to make sure that you have this ID Card prior to leaving on your trip. This ID Card can be obtained through Fleet Services.