Property claims refer to damages sustained to University-owned property. These include damages to buildings, building contents and equipment. It does not include damages to automobiles or personal property. 

In addition to completing the forms below, please provide photos and retain evidence of loss or damage to items.

The University's Property Insurance Policy covers University-Owned Property, Buildings, Contents and Property in the University's care, custody and control. For those with responsibility for University-Owned/Leased Property, Fine Arts & Historical Treasures- you must notify the Office of Risk Management of significant changes:

Forms should be submitted and any questions should be directed to  

Responsibility Centers can review the current roster of insured property annually prior to the expiration of the University’s property insurance policy 10/1.